Phoenix Kidssi® Hyperactive Syrup is a tangerine-flavored supplement that contains:
- Omega-3 – DHA, which is an essential fatty acid involved in the process of concentration, attentiveness & memory, and contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
- Zinc that is a trace element which is important to children’s metabolism and health.
- Glutamic acid, which is a non-essential amino acid and essential neurotransmitter, mostly metabolized in the brain, is crucial for normal, healthy brain functions.
Direction of Use
2.5 ml once daily, after main meal. Shake well before use.
Daily dose must not exceed 10 ml.
• This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
• Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
• Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within a maximum of 20 days.
• Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
• Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
• Not recommended in patients with gastrointestinal problems such as stomach or duodenal ulcer.
• Not recommended for children with gastritis.
• Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
• If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.
• Excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.