Phoenix Pharma Adovit® Multivitamin has as key ingredients the following:
- SOD B EXTRAMEL® which helps manage stress by counteracting the body’s physiological response to it. It also restores optimal body defenses. These properties help correct sleep troubles and optimize sleep in order to improve productiveness, mental sharpness, emotional balance, and energy levels, all day long. It also helps cope with mental fatigue and improves concentration and cognitive flexibility by fighting the age-related cognitive decline.
- Ginseng that has been well known to improve the body’s immune response. The roots extracts have been used for maintaining immune homeostasis and enhancing resistance to illness or microbial attacks. It also improves the ability to manage stress. In this formula Phoenix Pharma GmbH chose to use the Panax Ginseng which is recognized as one of the most beneficial ginsengs available, it is a species traditionally used in China and Asia.
- B-Vitamins which function as regulators of metabolic processes, acting as co-enzymes, consequently without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. This is especially relevant since deficiency of B-Vitamins in children affects appetite, gastrointestinal activity, metabolism, endocrine system, immune function, blood sugar balance, and brain function.
- Zinc is an essential trace element that plays a role in every living cell in the human body, and it also helps around 300 enzymes maintain their healthy function.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in body. This nutrient and the Zinc contribute therefore for a healthy immune system.
- Iron which as a necessary trace element found in nearly all living organisms that participates in many biological activities is essential for a healthy body function.
- Choline that supports memory and synaptic plasticity, also raises the levels of essential neurotransmitters to promote cognitive functions.
- Sunflower Lecithin which is a phospholipid based dietary supplement rich in Phosphatidylcholine (PC), Phosphatidylinositol (PI), Phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) and Omega-6 (Linoleic Acid), which are considered beneficial to the brain and nervous system. Sunflower lecithin has a favorable phospholipid profile over regular lecithin from soybeans.