Vitamin D has long been defined as an essential vitamin for a normal bone development and a proper muscle strength. It also helps the body to use calcium and phosphorus in building and maintaining strong bones and teeth which is especially relevant for children.
Direction of use
1 month to 1 year: 0.1 ml (1 push) once daily, after feed.
1 year to 5 years: 0.2 ml (2 pushes) once daily, after feed.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 50 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.