Vitamin D has long been known as an essential vitamin for supporting normal bone development and muscle strength. It also aids the body to use calcium and phosphorus in building and maintaining strong bones and teeth which is especially relevant in children.
Direction of use
Take 4 drops daily after a meal or as directed by the physician.
This product does not substitute a varied dietetic regimen essential to a balanced food regimen and a healthy living.
- Don’t exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of the reach and sight of children. Once opened keep it in the fridge.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any constituent of the product.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition.